Many Australian's find themselves short of cash for one reason or another and need a quick cash advance to see them through until their next payday. One way to get a payday advance is by applying for a payday loan though one of the many short term cash lenders. Unlike traditional banks, payday lenders offer you access to instant cash, in most cases you can have the loan funds credited to your account within the hour. You need to be wary of the fees and charges of these short term loans. The short term lending market is expanding and there are many products out there that can cost you more than you need to pay. Be sure to shop around to find a fair deal. One of the reasons that the price of a payday loan is expensive compared to traditional banking products is that the lender needs to recover a product within a week or a fortnight while the banking sector usually has a year or longer. While the costs involved in processing a loan by the lender remains the same, the time frame to recoup a profit is immediate. Offsetting this is the fact that the payday advance loan is easier to get than a traditional bank loan. Cash Advance and Payday Loan
- If you find that you need a cash advance or payday loan to help you out of a jam then you can get instant cash online.
- Online cash advance payday loan applications can be completed within five minutes.
- Your online cash advance is processed within an hour with the funds in your bank account and available to you to access through an automatic teller machine or through internet banking.
Featured Payday Loan Lender – First Stop Finance
First Stop Finance is an Australian company that has helped thousands of Australian's overcome short term financial difficulties through instant loans.
- Applying online for a little loan with First Stop Finance takes less than five minutes of your time.
- Small loan amounts with First Stop Finance are available for between $100 and $600.
- Small loan applications are processed, approved and your bank account funded within an hour.
Eligibility for a First Stop Finance Loan
- You need to be currently employed and to have had a recent work history of at least three months.
- You need to be taking home at least $400 net after your rent and mortgage repayments have been taken into account.
While there are many payday loan lenders in the market place who take advantage of people who need short term loans, the team at First Stop Finance will not allow you to have more than one outstanding loan at a time. The First Stop Finance business model is designed to give hard working Australian's who are short of cash a helping hand by providing quick and easy access to cash.
This is to help them out of a short term financial jam and not to keep them in debt as is the case with some short term lenders who have no problem in you continually rolling over your loan.